Lee Zii Jia revealed some personal advice he received from Lee Chong Wei. He also said that he has been welcomed to contact Lee Chong Wei whenever he faces a problem.

“After Lee Chong Wei retired, I contacted him and he gave me a lot of advice. He told me that the coach and the people around me can only help me with 10% or 20%, the remaining 80% must be my own effort.

“As singles players, we are alone on the court. If you cannot bear the pressure, fear and anxiety, then you will definitely lose,” said Lee Zii Jia.

Read the full story on Sinchew Daily.

You May Also Like

Ayaka Takahashi: Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo’s technique is one of a kind, one that only he can pull it off

In a special edition of Badminton Unlimited, former Olympic champion Ayaka Takahashi said…

VA Health – Viktor Axelsen’s new company for health supplements

“I hope the product can help a lot of people who have…

The highest number of weeks as world No. 1, Lee Chong Wei tops with 310 weeks in total

Everyone wants to be the best, only a few achieve the status…

Players banned by BWF: doping, match-fixing and on-court brawls

It’s not often we see badminton players getting banned. We hardly see…