The national badminton team of Denmark have resumed training at the Brøndbyhallen today, TV2 Sports reported. It has nearly been a month since training was suspended due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The training is, however, optional and players can choose whether to stay at home or participate in the training.
A number of strict restrictions are in place to ensure the health safety of the players. Below are some of them.
- A maximum of 6 players and one coach are allowed in the hall at a given time
- Players, nor coaches are allowed to bring children to the training hall
- A two-metre distance between athletes must be maintained during all times
- Athletes are not allowed to use the changing rooms or the the canteen
- Athletes must stay at home if they feel unwell