Danish men’s singles Anders Antonsen tested positive for Covid-19 on Friday; the development was revealed by the athlete on his social media account yesterday.
“I felt sick for a few days but nothing too bad. By now I feel fine and have been doing so for a few days,” Antonsen said.
On Thursday, Antonsen was in a team match in Aarhus and he tested positive for the virus on Friday. Based on reports from TV 2 Sport, several people who came in contact with him have gone into independent isolation.
He is relieved to know that none of those people are showing symptoms at the moment. He said, “I have contacted everyone who came in contact with me at least once. So far, I have fortunately not heard of anyone who has been infected by me.
“I also do not know myself where I got my infection from. “
He is looking forward to playing the BWF tournaments scheduled for January as planned, even though this incident has come as a minor setback. He hopes to return to training soon and continue preparations for the tournament.
Lihat postingan ini di Instagram